So, let’s see. How far have we come in the last year? I’m thankful that…
- I still have my job,
- my wife and I have moved into a larger place,
- she is attending classes happily and successfully,
- I’ve gotten the first (I hope of many) story of mine published, even if it was by myself on Amazon,
- my emotional state is stable and my mental faculties are undimmed,
- friends, family, and acquaintances continue to reinforce a positive environment through affection and support,
- I’m steadily losing weight,
- and my car is still running.
As I did last year, I hope wherever you are and whomever you’re with, you enjoy today and remember to give thanks, even for the little things.
Leave a Reply